- I got to see an old man club at the coffee shop. I love old man clubs! They all get together and silently read the newspaper at their table and drink coffee and discuss the news. Then they ask each other what good they can do for mankind.
- Coffee. In the morning, mid-morning, afternoon and evening.
- Lunch with a friend who understands what you’re feeling.
- Eating pizza and reading bedtime stories with Nat. She makes me laugh.
- Hanging out with adorable triplets.
- Moments of hope during the day when I tentatively work at building a new life and, although it is broken, I realize it is still beautiful.
- Stories. Both true and false.